Adaptive nonlinear least-squares solution for constrained or unconstrained minimization problems (Subprogram NLSOL)
Publisher: U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Geological Survey in [Denver, Colo.?]
Written in English
- Operator equations, Nonlinear -- Data processing.,
- Least squares -- Computer programs.
|Statement||by Walter L. Anderson.|
|Series||Open-file report -- 82-68., Open-file report (Geological Survey (U.S.)) -- 82-68.|
|Contributions||Geological Survey (U.S.)|
|The Physical Object|
- Blackstones Commentaries systematically abridged and adapted to the existing state of the law and constitution, with great additions
- Ontarios mines and mineral resources.
- Ford spotters guide 1920-1992
- Gender and history
- Exam/cram 70-291
- Tendenz, Latenz, Utopie
- Why Marry? (Bible Answers Library)
- Social group work
- Proceedings of the 1999 Workshop on Polymeric Materials for Microelectronics and Photonics Applications, Mechanics, Physics, Reliability, Processing, presented at Hotel Concorde Saint-Lazare, December 12-15, 1999, Paris, France
- Indigenous society.
- A voyage to New Holland, &c., in the year 1699
- A fine Gospel for preaching
- Criminal justice
- Medical and environmental study in a plant manufacturing D.D.T.
- King John and the Magna Carta
- War in the shadows
- The 2007-2012 Outlook for Semi-Moist Food and Treats for Cats in Greater China
- The London Metal Exchange
- The Prophet of Lamath.